Wednesday, October 14, 2009


“She is Mine own;
And as rich in having such a jewel
As twenty seas, if all their sand were pearl,
The water nectar, and the rocks pure gold.”
-Shakespeare, Two Gentlemen of Verona.

July 10, 2009-

My immediate thoughts upon reading this beautiful verse today:

“Oh! How beautiful! –if only someone would have given this to me!”

...And I heard God whisper, “I just did.” I think He was smiling.

And with great joy I remembered how it was that I came upon this lovely book in the library at BYKOTA church, it had to be that God put them in my path! – and how I debated over whether to check it out or not, and how upon looking over the book, I could see it was at least in some part about the relationship of this little girl and her father...there has always been something about the father/daughter relationship.... it must have always been God, my own dear Heavenly Father, drawing me to Himself.... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment